Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Congratulations!

Welcome! And congratulations on your engagement. Whether you are the bride, the groom, mother of the bride, sister of the groom, or family friend trying to help the couple out, I want to congratulate you. This is a very exciting time in your life and I hope you enjoy every minute of it. Once you get into the planning process it is easy to forget what a happy milestone this is in your life, so I want to take this opportunity to extend my congratulations and happy wishes.

A little bit about me : my name is Julie and my fiancé, Brian, proposed to me 2/11/11. It has been an exciting two months as you can imagine, but the fun starts to fade as you dive-in and start the planning process. Planning a wedding has been my dream, and as an organized, creative, enjoys life on the luxurious side but not-made-of-money bride-to-be, I hope this blog can help save you time, energy, and frustration so you can enjoy this exciting time. In the two short months I have been engaged, I can't count how many hours I have already put in searching for venues alone. It seems silly to not share my findings so you can minimize the amount of time you spend with Google and spend more time with your fiancé.

Disclaimer: this blog is to help with your planning process. By no means do I market myself as an all-inclusive know-it-all wedding planner. I am not being endorsed to share certain venues over another. This blog is solely used to share the information I have collected while planning my own wedding.

With that being said, enough from me! Feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions about the blog you may have, I welcome feedback!

Best wishes and happy planning! And again... congratulations!!!

Julie

2 comments:

  1. That’s just so interesting. We recently got married and it was a wonderful beachside ceremony. We had booked the private beachside wedding venues for our day and truly loved the services offered by them. The services were quick so I would love to recommend this venue to others as well.

    ReplyDelete